Comments

1. MarieA says

Just moved down here (about an hour from Orlando on the east coast) from the Dumfries area a few months ago and the weather has been terrific. Have a wonderful vacation!

Go with God. :) We went to a local amusement park yesterday and it was so much fun but soooo trying, lol. I actually thought at one point, “Elizabeth Foss is going to Disney World.I’m not the only one playing with insanity.” :) On the way to the parking lot at the end of the day, my teenager and I juggling two toddlers and a double stroller and having gotten separated from the rest of the family, my oldest says, “Why do we do this every year again?” I said, “If we only do what’s easy, we would never leave the house!”

Have an amazing time. This is just a defining moment for little girls, especially. Have fun. And there is so much walking, you can eat anything you want and not gain a pound!

I’ve been thinking about you today- picturing you all scurrying around the house, packing bags and trying to contain your excitement.
    I cannot WAIT to see pictures. Have a lovely, glorious time, E!
    Love!

Would you please consider writing a post sometime about packing tips for large families? Clearly, from the photos, you’ve got some great ideas! Have a GREAT time!

I hope your enjoying your time away. Love the photos, especially the one of your stitching bag. If I could inquire where you got it or did you make it? I ma in need of a new bag. I love all the pockets for scissors, needles, etc… and of course it’s PINK!
    Happy New Year!

Packing Fast Tips

Travel frequently these days than ever. Therefore, even a package for the frequent and sometimes stressful. Here are some travel tips for packing to be used always. First, divide your cards and money in different pockets of his baggage, if you rob, you…