A "short" to do list for the next year.
1. Get Michael to teach me to program the TiVo.
2. Get Michael to teach me to load and change CDs in the disc player in the new car.
3. Get Michael to teach me to do more than "point and shoot" with my camera.
4. Get Michael to teach me to reconnect the computer after the cable blinks out.
5. Get Michael to teach me where the vacuum repair shop is and who the guy is who knows him by name there. (I've never been.)
6. Get Michael to teach me to change the ringtone on my cell phone. Though I may never want anything different...
7. Get Michael to teach me to to program my cell phone.
8. Choose a design for the kitchen table, so Michael can work his magic again.
9. Get Michael to adjust the weight set for me before he goes. I don't want it to grow lonley in his absence. Though I'm not sure I can bear to be down there without him...
11. Take lots and lots of pictures and video of Michael with the new baby. This is the only year they will all be together under my roof.