I got this one from Mike Aquilina.
1. Favorite devotion or prayer to Jesus?
The Infant of Prague Novena.
2. Favorite Marian devotion or prayer?
The Rosary. I shoot for twenty decades a day and I still can't adequately articulate its effect on my soul.
3. Do you wear a scapular or medal?
I wear the scapular medal (purchased in Chicago at the Shrine of St. Therese) because I am truly allergic to wool and an Our Lady of La Leche Medal sent to me by my friend Mary.
4. Do you have holy water in your home?
Yes. I like to collect Holy Water fonts. I also have Lourdes water in my medicine chest.
5. Do you offer up your sufferings?
Yes, though I still don't truly, truly understand it.
6. Do you observe First Fridays and First Saturdays?
No. But First Friday is a goal this year.
7. Do you go to Eucharistic Adoration? How frequently?
Not nearly as often as I would like. One of my latest lamentations is how long it takes to get to church. When we first moved here, it took eleven minutes. Now, with traffic, it can take as many as 45 minutes. Problem is, you can never know exactly how long it will be because the traffic is unpredictable. I'm trying to figure out how to schedule to get there more often.
8. Are you a Saturday evening Mass person or Sunday morning Mass person?
I prefer Sunday morning.
9. Do you say prayers at mealtime?
10. Favorite Saint(s)?
The Blessed Virgin, St. Joseph, St. Therese,St. Josemaria, and (sneaking this one in) John Paul the Great. Oh and I've been told that St. Anthony must reside in an apartment in my house--somewhere...
11. Can you recite the Apostles Creed by heart?
12. Do you usually say short prayers (aspirations) during the course of the day?
Absolutely, all day long. Lately, my days are heavily sprinkled with prayers of thanskgiving.
13. Where is your favorite place to pray?
At the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception.
14. Bonus Question: When you pass by a automobile accident or other serious mishap, do you say a quick prayer for the folks involved?