Strive for these Goals
1. Invite the Blessed Mother to my home. . .daily, with a Memorare for the intention of asking her to visit me as she did her cousin, and to help me keep my eyes toward heaven.
2. Begin my day with a Morning Offering-to offer my all to God
2. Follow a simple organizational routine
3. Take on little things to help our household stay beautiful and joyful.
4. Write about household topics and link others' blogs who are motivational
1. Remember People are more important than things
2. Remember that messes look bigger than they are
3. Small things done in the home can add beauty
4. Stay real: we will never be perfect, especially with children around us
5. Keep a sense of humor
6. Forgive myself for imperfection and limitations, focusing on those thing I do accomplish
I'm in; are you?