I remember distant Saturdays, many years ago, when we hung around the house and made a leisurely breakfast. We did odd jobs and got the laundry all caught up. I'm sure we did something else but I can't quite remember how we filled those days. All that is different now. Mike's on an airplane this morning. In the meantime, my morning is not quite leisurely:
- Pick up Michael (and his laundry)
- Quick run to the craft store. We were one "L" short when we painted and decorated our wooden "ALLELUIA" before hiding it. Need Valentine sprinkles.
- Drop off Nicky and Stephen at soccer.
- Drop off Mary Beth at ballet.
- Drop off Paddy so he can get a ride to Williamsburg for soccer.
- Pick up Nicky and Stephen.
- Take Christian to basketball.
- Take Nicky and Stephen to basketball.
I gave up coffee (again) at Patrick's insistence when this news came out. (He's hopeful that there will be another baby and wants to take no chances. It was a very, very sweet request; there was no thought of refusing). The morning will be powered instead by Hot Cinnamon Spice and a fruit smoothie. Happy Saturday!