How would you like to own a signed copy of every one of those books? That's right--a nice little Catholic Mom Library, each signed by its author. But where would you find the time to read them all? I know not...
I do know that it only takes about five minutes a day to read Small Steps for Catholic Moms and we are about to share lots of ways to get those five minutes! Head over here and share your favorite way to get five minutes alone and you will be entered to win the whole bunch of books.
The Small Steps Blog Tour begins today. Visit these blogs and enter at each of them in order to win a copy of Small Steps. Lots of chances. Lots of winning! Lots of little steps.
Please visit Lisa Schmidt at The Practicing Catholic for a chance to win Small Steps for Catholic Moms.
And then, check in with these fine folks for more chances to win and more peeks into the goodness that is their homes on the 'net.
- October 1 - Lisa Schmidt at The Practicing Catholic
- October 2 - Rachel Balducci at Testosterhome
- October 3 - Ginny Sheller at Small Things
- October 4 - Barb Szyszkiewicz at Franciscan Mom
- October 5 - Grace Snow at Uncommon Grace
- October 6 - Sarah at Amongst Lovely Things
- October 7 - Pat Gohn at The Back Porch
- October 8 - Ginny Moyer at Random Acts of Momness
- October 9 - Christine Johnson at Domestic Vocation
- October 10 - Martina Kreitzer at Catholic Sistas
- October 11 - Simcha Fisher at I Have to Sit Down
- October 12 - Elizabeth Scalia at The Anchoress