It’s Elizabeth DeHority’s Birthday!

Oh, happy happy!

Elizabeth DeHority is celebrating her birthday. Let's gather a bouquet of the finest kind. Please pray for her today. Leave a comment below to wish her a happy day and assure her of your prayers. Thanks so much!

Comments

Happy birthday to our dear, beautiful friend. I will offer my holy hour today for her intentions. I pray that her day is blessed to overflowing and that her body grants her the freedom of pain she needs to soak it all up. For healing, for joy, for peace. And the deep knowledge that she is very, very loved.

Happy birthday, Elizabeth! I hope it is a day filled with many graces and blessings, and that all your days are that way.

3. Judi Knight says

Happy Birthday, Elizabeth! May your day be filled with joy among family and friends. Holding you in my prayers.

Happy Birthday Elizabeth! I only know of you through this blog, but wanted to let you know that you remain in my prayers. Your faith, courage, and perservance is inspiring! I hope your day is filled with much joy and blessings.

5. Marla Lynch says

God bless you today and every day, Elizbeth. You and your lovely family are in my heart and in my prayers.

Happy Birthday to you, Elizabeth. You have our prayers–especially during our family Rosary each night…you share a birthday with my eldest, daughter! She turned 17 today! :) St. Norbert, intercede for us!

Oh Happy Birthday Elizabeth! You are in my daily prayers. May your special day be filled with blessings and grace, within the loving embrace of your earthly family and Our Lord.

8. Angela says

Happy Birthday Elizabeth! I am indeed praying for you, every day. Wishing you a year of health and joy:)

9. eileen anciaux says

may heavenly father bless you with grace, healing, and the sure knowledge of his love for you. Happy Birthday Elizabeth

10. Irene says

Elizabeth, as many have said, some of us only know you through the blog world, yet you are so loved. Your example of motherhood brings me to tears many a time. May the Good Lord grant the answer to your prayers. How splendid to celebrate a birthday!

11. Robynn says

Happy Birthday Elizabeth, you are in my prayers today and everyday. May you have a blessed birthday.

Happy Happy Birthday Elizabeth. Your joyful courage is an inspiration to all. You set a beautiful example of sacrificial love and joyful mothering no matter the circumstances.

Happy Birthday dear Elizabeth. We have never met, but we are sisters nonetheless. You have been and continue to be in my prayers. Have a joy-filled day dear one.

14. juliea says

Happy Birthday Elizabeth! May today be filled with love, laughter, and joy! You are in my prayers every day.

15. Carrie says

Happy Birthday Elizabeth! I only know of you from this blog, but you have touched my life just the same. I hope you have an absolutely wonderful birthday, and I will be praying for you. :)

16. Stephanie says

Happy Birthday, Elizabeth! You are such an inspiration with your gentle ways. May God bless you abundantly. You continue to be in my prayers.

Happy Birthday Elizabeth. Praying today is a day of great joy in your household and that you can enjoy every minute of it.

Ah, what a sweet gift of friendship! Many, many blessings to you on this beautiful day, Elizabeth! We are nearly birthday twins (mine in two days) – the best time of the year to celebrate. Wishing you so much beauty, so much life and laughter and joy. Praying with you and for you today.

19. Danielle M. says

A very happy birthday to you Elizabeth, though I only know you through blogs, you are a true inspiration to me. My 4 children and I will offer up our afternoon Rosary for your prayer bouquet today (well, the little one is only 3 and usually uses his rosary as a weapon, so I’ll pray extra hard to make up for his missing prayers). May you be surrounded by your babies on this special day!

20. Mary Whipple says

Happy birthday, Elizabeth D! Though I only know you through Elizabeth F’s blog, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

21. Kathy says

Happy Birthday Elizabeth!! I only know You through your blog but You are very much in my thoughts and prayers.

To a sister knitted right into my heart.
    I love you more than I can make these thin letters curve and embrace you with all my might.
    Abundant Birthday blessings,
    Yours,
    All is grace,
    Ann Voskamp

23. Lisa H. says

May you have a happy and blessed birthday with your lovely family, Elizabeth. You are always in my prayers.

Elizabeth, you are in my prayers every single day. You and your blog are such an inspiration and source of encouragement when my days with two special needs kids get long. THANK YOU. I wish you a very happy day…you mean much to MANY.

Happy Birthday, dear Elizabeth!!! As you lay your head down tonight know that at least one person across the ocean will be lighting a candle and praying while you sleep.

26. Natalia says

I don’t know you, Elizabeth but, the affection with which Elizabeth F talks about you has won my heart. I would love to meet you. Your courage and determination to live a joyful life is inspiring! Happy Birthday!!

27. mbesunshine@gmail.com says

Happy Birthday Elizabeth! I have been praying for you and keeping you close in my heart. God Bless!

Happy Birthday dear Elizabeth! Every night I pray to Blessed Elizabeth of the Trinity for you. You are a beautiful woman of faith, a true inspiration for all of us. Thank you for being who you are. I hope you had a blessed day with your lovely family.

29. Lara says

Happy Birthday, dear Elizabeth! Holding you in my heart as I say my Rosary today…have loved knitting along with you. :) Finally finishing up the sleeves on my Toddler Surprise Jacket. Thank you for inspiring me!

30. Stacy says

As June 6 is nearing it’s end, I sure hope that you have had a wonderful birthday and that the last hour and half of your special day continues to be blessed. Many prayers have been coming your way from my little home in MI, and I will continue to send up prayers for you and your family! Happy Birthday, Elizabeth!!!

31. Michelle says

Happy Birthday, Elizabeth. Your courage and wisdom have inspired me. My family and I will pray for you.

32. Jeannie says

Happy birthday, Elizabeth! We haven’t crossed paths much since the CMC days, but you remain in my thoughts and prayers.

33. Sarah in Melbourne says

I’m late to this, but Happy Birthday! For your birthday I am praying for you with my relic of St Mary Mackillop in my hand and asking her intercessions for you.