In Stories of Grace, you will find thirty-one days of Jesus' stories carefully collected for you. Along the way, we've provided meditation essays, journaling prompts, space for your notes and drawings, beautiful calligraphy pages, and prayers we will pray with you.
A free children's version of Stories of Grace will be available to download at Take Up & READ very soon.
A free Group Study Guide is available as a companion to the Stories of Grace journal. Gather a group and study together. You can access the group guide here.
The 7x10, beautifully designed, 148-page book offers more than 4 weeks of Scripture readings.
This book includes:
• Scripture readings for every day and notes for further reading in your Bible.
• Devotional essays for each reading
• Prompts for you to ponder as you listen to the Holy Spirit
• Beautiful, hand-drawn calligraphy throughout
• Ample space for journaling and note taking and some doodling, too.
Join us at Take Up & Read this autumn and lean in to hear Jesus share the mysteries of grace.